GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC) for direct bookers
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) apply to services provided by Hotel Breitenlee, operated by Hotel Breitenlee BetriebsgmbH, (hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”) to the hotel guest and other contractual partners (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”). The services consist in particular in the paid accommodation, sale of food and beverages, provision of parking spaces and for all other related services of the hotel.
2. the customer undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions as well as all commercial or other regulations.
For all provisions not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006 as amended shall apply in addition.
Reservation, deposit, cancellation
1. in case of group reservation with more than 5 rooms, depending on the agreement, a deposit in the amount of 50% must be paid at least 14 days before the date of arrival. Free cancellation for groups with 5 or more rooms is possible maximum 14 days before the arrival date. If the cancellation is made within the last 14 days before the date of arrival, then cancellation fees will be charged in full (100% cancellation fees).
2. in case of individual reservations made directly on site, by phone, mail or via internet booking on our homepage, a cancellation fee in the amount of 100% will be charged if the cancellation is made within the last three working days before the date of arrival. Saturday and Sunday are not working days!
Misconduct from the customer
1. damage to the furniture triggers a contractual penalty in the amount of Euro 500 (per damaged item).
2. smoking is prohibited in the entire hotel area. Any violation of this provision shall trigger a contractual penalty in the amount of Euro 150. If a room has been made unusable by smoke, the causer will be charged the full loss of earnings for the duration of the room’s unrentability.
If the fire alarm system is triggered by smoking or handling fire and the fire department is alerted, this will result in a penalty of 1200 euros.
1. general; subject matter of the contract; conclusion of the contract.
The contract for the use of the pitch is validly concluded only after the Hotel sends the booking confirmation for the reservation of one or more pitches. The hotel’s inquiry about the booking party’s need for a parking space does not constitute a legally binding contract about the availability of a parking space, but merely a non-binding request to the user to submit an offer for the conclusion of a parking space usage contract in due time before the arrival. However, the customer has no claim whatsoever to the provision of a (specific) parking space. The subject of the contract is exclusively and conclusively the transfer of use of a pitch against payment in accordance with the booking confirmation. The subject matter of the contract does not include, in particular, the safekeeping, guarding or monitoring of the hired vehicle or the provision of insurance cover. This also applies in the event that personnel from the hotel are present in the parking area or the parking area is observed by video surveillance. The customer undertakes to properly park, secure and lock the parked vehicle. The instructions of the hotel staff must be followed in the interest of smooth operation. Any damage to the parking space in the open, to garage facilities, to the house or to other vehicles by the customer must be reported to the hotel immediately and before leaving; the same applies to any damage found to the customer’s own vehicle.
The hotel is not liable in any way for the behavior of third parties, including theft, burglary, damage, etc., regardless of whether these third parties are authorized or unauthorized in the garage. For other property damage, the hotel is liable only for such damage caused by it or its assistants intentionally or through gross negligence. Furthermore, the hotel is not liable for damages caused directly or indirectly by force majeure.
Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
Austrian law shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Vienna, inner city.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC) for travel agency and tour operator